Kimberly, a sophomore at a posh Beverly Hills high school, is obsessed with the idea of fame and popularity and will stop at nothing to get what she wants, with no thought for how her actions might affect others in her path. Kimberly and two friends decide to file a sexual harassment suit and incite chaos and a media frenzy when she accuses her drama teacher of sexual harassment.
Three high school girls decide to come forward with the accusation that one of their teachers has molested them. Throughout the film, there is an undercurrent that he is guilty of something yet at the same time, there's a sense that they are lying and making it up. Once the case goes to trial, the narrative jumps back and forth through time to give you an idea of what has actually transpired and unsurprisingly, the film ends in devastation for the accusers, the accused and for many innocent bystanders.
Stray Quotage:
- I have respect for all races, but I'm really glad I was born white.
- I know all about the immigration experience. I'm from Canada.
- High School is all about cock-teasing girls, and those two, are on the honor roll.
- He said, 'Now I'm going to touch your boob'.
- Boob? Come on! I'm an English teacher, I would never say boob!
- What's the greatest thing about this country?
Um, Sylvester Stallone?
Look out for an unexpected twist at the end of the film.
Out of Ten? 6.5
Violence? No
Explosions? No
Nudity? No





0 comments:
Post a Comment