A detective deals with the loss of his own son while trying to uncover the identity of a boy whose mummified remains are found in a box buried for fifty years.
A small town sheriff leaves his son at a diner and he vanishes. 8 years later, mummified remains show up at a construction site. The medical examiner determines that the body is not his son but the body of a boy buried at least 50 years ago. Sensing a connection to the disappearance of his son, he decides to investigate. As this particular case his too close to home, it threatens to tear apart what's left of his family and friendships. He is intent however, on both solving it and getting closure. While his investigation continues, the narrative switches between the present day and the town 50years ago as the story of the mummified boy is told.
Stolen was a bit slower than I'd have liked. I expected a mystery, but more of an action mystery, instead of the slow burn drama that I got. This doesn't take anything away from the film as it is still a solid flick. I just thought I was getting different.
Out of Ten? 6.5
Violence? No
Explosions? No
Nudity? No





0 comments:
Post a Comment