Just
for your information, I am receiving calls for Lauralei Straussi and the voice
mail is still that of Valerie Richards. This is very confusing to the
caller. When I initially tried to call Laurelai I got a busy signal so
therefore it made it quite difficult to help the person on the phone.
This is happening more and more often with the new people coming into the firm.
This is like the quintessential,
email that we get from nearly everyone that has nothing better to do but
complain, smugly at that.
"Just for your
information..."
aka a phrase that is usually followed by something
pretentious or dickish. This is no exception.
"This is very
confusing to the caller"
Plausible, but how can someone presume what's confusing or not to
anyone else. If it's confusing to you, just say so. No need to project.
"When I
initially tried to call..."
There are no less than 4 ways she could have reached
her to let her know about this issue. This entire email could have been
avoided, but some people like to hear or read themselves I guess.
"This is happening
more and more..."
This is one of those things that people add to make
themselves feel good about writing bullshit like this.




0 comments:
Post a Comment