Experience LAUGH AT MY PAIN, the show that quickly became a national phenomenon. Catch the original, never-before-seen Raw and Uncut backstage footage, and travel back to Philly with Kevin Hart where he began his journey to become one of the funniest and most successful comedians of all time.
The final stop in the laugh comedy tour is LA. But before we get there, we take a trip to Philadelphia where Kevin Hart visits his family, friends and old stomping grounds. Although it seems like everyone always has the same things to say about him, Kevin Hart is nothing if not humble. he legitimately works hard and cares about his fans.
The comedy aspect is hilarious. I don't want to say too much mainly because I'd be giving away the movie and more importantly, his jokes are funnier when he says them. I can say that he candidly discusses his drug addict father, his athlete friends, and even his love making skills.
If you're a fan, you'll really enjoy this flick + there's a bonus scene at the end which just adds to the work he's put in.
Out of Ten? 8
Violence? No
Explosions? No
Nudity? No





i definitely thought the beginning segment with him in Philly and the actual stand up was hilarious, but that end scene gets a 3
ReplyDeleteWatch it again.
ReplyDeleteYou can't tell me that watching (the foxy) Tariji P. Henson show up and basically punk him wasn't comical.
Plus the "interview" with his pops, that basically continued the "he never came past the front porch" joke.
As a whole, I can see why you'd say 3, but I think you could come up another point or 2.
the interview with his pops was cool. i'd rather watch that whole interview with his pops while the screen behind them shows the best of tph.
ReplyDelete