Was going to ease into this, but whatever.
Changing the blog, yet again for the new year. If you've been reading, you can tell that I haven't been posting as diligently as I have in the past. I'm sorry about that. I've been distracted. Anyway, here's the scoop, I've been away designing in my spare time.
What this means for you, dear reader, is that in addition to the movies which will appear on this blog (sporadically) you'll be privy to the newest designs (and or concepts for designs), which will be put up for sale on the RedBubble website. With that being said, I hope you enjoy the new layout/direction and please if you see anything you like, comment, +1 it, and spread the word in general. I think I may be on to something.
Thanks.
My current art collection is located here @ RedBubble. Take a look.





I like the white. It makes it easier to read it all.
ReplyDelete