Blogger, in all its infinite outdated-ness, does not allow its users to
upload audio. To that end I've transcribed something that you NEED to hear.
What follows is a word for word transcription of a voice-mail,
left on our machines by one of the partners here. In the past, I have talked a lot of
shit about this place, and honestly, I wouldn't believe a lot of what I've said
either, but this, this right here is proof that I'm not completely full of
shit:
This is McReardon, I am not hooked to a printer again. I had somebody come here last week to set up the printer situation, I was in this weekend and I couldn't hook up to a printer. It's happening today. I need somebody to hook me up to a printer or I'm going to Scott Spencer and Management Committee and talking about WHOSE GONNA GET FIRED BECAUSE I CAN'T GET HOOKED UP TO A PRINTER. I'M GOING AT 12'OCLOCK IF I DON'T HAVE A PRINTER HOOKED UP. *click*
Then when you go to her, she puts on the Strawberry Shortcake voice and is all, "I'm sorry. I've had a rough day. I didn't mean for it to come out like that. You see, my foot hurts and my kid is a soccer star..."
Don't nobody give a fuck about your situation outside of the issue that you are currently having. On top of that, that bi-polar shit does not fly. Yet, somehow, they seem fit to give this woman the keys to the kingdom? SMH




Yes, because threatening to have me fired will make me do what you want.
ReplyDeleteApparently, that's how shit work in certain environments.
Delete