So. What's up?
What's up? What's up?
Been a while.
Not saying I'm back, but acknowledging my absence. Life changes has derailed my posting a bit, but I'm slowly finding the time to get back into it. I have a huge art project on the agenda, and I can barely watch a movie w/o thinking, "I want to write about this, so I'll watch it later." and then I don't watch it b/c I've been too lazy to write. But I plan on putting that stuff up soon.
Anyway, I'm still intending for this to be the everything blog and I've got more content, I just have to get around to posting it.
You can find me on Twitter now @EatAtCrowes.
Here We Are...Born To Be Kings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Action
(231)
horror
(179)
3-Star
(178)
thriller
(143)
comedy
(132)
International
(109)
2-Star
(103)
Drama
(98)
Sucks
(96)
Sci-Fi
(80)
4-Star
(78)
Crime
(72)
Supernatural
(62)
Animated
(58)
Adaptation
(52)
original
(47)
Awesome
(43)
Dark Comedy
(42)
Cult Fave
(41)
Karate
(38)
Art
(37)
Teens
(37)
1-Star
(36)
TV
(36)
gun play
(35)
Mystery
(34)
fantasy
(34)
5-Star
(33)
Girl Power
(32)
independent
(31)
Killer Animals
(29)
Listed
(29)
Asia
(28)
Revenge
(28)
Subway
(28)
infected
(26)
BadAss
(23)
B-Movie
(19)
Creepy Kid
(18)
Support
(18)
Grindhouse
(17)
Swords
(17)
thoughts
(17)
Adventure
(16)
Found Footage
(16)
Romance
(16)
documentary
(16)
Ensemble
(15)
Police
(15)
Remake
(15)
BBC
(14)
Japan
(13)
Marvel
(13)
Aliens
(12)
China
(12)
True-ish
(12)
Vampires
(12)
War
(12)
DC
(11)
Holiday
(11)
Reality
(11)
lists
(11)
BLOG
(10)
British
(10)
Hitmen
(10)
Korea
(10)
Retro
(10)
Director
(8)
History
(8)
Monsters
(8)
Ninja
(8)
Future
(7)
Jail
(7)
Message
(7)
Mobsters
(7)
Musical
(7)
Spain
(7)
Sports
(7)
anthology
(7)
rant
(7)
Englund
(6)
Spy
(6)
Western
(6)
Bollywood
(5)
Live Blog
(5)
Parody
(5)
Disaster
(4)
Family
(4)
France
(4)
LGBTQ
(4)
Mila Kunis
(4)
Mockumentary
(4)
Thailand
(4)
biography
(4)
germany
(4)
mythology
(4)
subtitles
(4)
Chile
(3)
Douchestache
(3)
Fighting
(3)
Party
(3)
Politics
(3)
Sweden
(3)
Tasty
(3)
Africa
(2)
Australia
(2)
Dance
(2)
Food
(2)
Indonesia
(2)
Mexico
(2)
Noir
(2)
Philippines
(2)
Quick Hits
(2)
Travel
(2)
Werewolves
(2)
Brazil
(1)
Canada
(1)
Dutch
(1)
Finland
(1)
Gynmastics
(1)
Ireland
(1)
Netherlands
(1)
New Zealand
(1)
Road Trip
(1)
Russia
(1)
cooking
(1)
serbia
(1)
witches
(1)
wrestling
(1)




Finally on Twitter... took long enough. I've been majorly slacking at mine as well though. I blame summer.
ReplyDeleteYeah. This summer has been crazy and I've been pretty distracted (lazy). I'm trying to make my way back. Twitter is an extension of that. Kinda.
ReplyDelete