Definitely one of he best shows you are not watching.
Justified stars Deadwood's Timothy (Elephant) Olyphant as Raylan Givens, a throwback federal marshall who's been transplanted to his home state of Kentucky after shooting a man in a standoff in Miami.
I have nothing more to add because talking about it is not the same as watching it. Bottom line, the show is awesome. If you like bad ass lawmen and tight detective work, this show is for you.
That hat and that sneer mean business.
Quotes and the summary after the jump.
Quotes: (Thanks to Tv Fanatic)
- Raylan: I got you out of jail. At the very least, I'll get you back in. (To his father)
- Boyd: Would you really shoot me Raylan?
Raylan: You make me draw, and I will put you down.
- Raylan: If you're going to talk, I'll put you in the trunk and drive myself.
Dewey: I can't drive handcuffed to the damned steering wheel!
Raylan: You'll get the hang of it. (forcing a con to drive a car)
Violence? Yes. There's always some fool wanting to try their luck
Explosions? Rarely. Depends on the episode but its not that type of show.
Nudity? No. But there are sexual scenes. Blatant nudity while awesome, would take away from the series, so you won't miss it.






Welcome back Flix, missed ya!
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome series; the only one I DVR. Cant wait for the new season. In this series I find myself rooting for the rednecks to start some shit because you know Raylan gonna kick their ass! That MuthaFucka dont play!!!
Raylan Givens is a badass. One of the last few legit badass characters we have on tv. I'm guessing this show gets two more seasons, but I look forward to them both.
ReplyDeleteClassic shoot first and dont even ask questions later! This MF is badass for real... ppl in this series just dont get it, they're quite fucking stupid, if you ask me. But Raylan puts things in the proper perspectives, with a bullet in their ass!
ReplyDelete