A couple of slacker roommates find themselves mixed up in some shady business after accidentally delivering the wrong package to a gangster. The gangsters take Punjabi Iglesias' fiancee hostage and they must come up with a plan to rescue her and save their own lives as well.
Stay Quotage:
- "People care about how you look"
"And that's why I don't hang out with those people." - "She's a whore."
"Nooo! I thought she was sucking cock because she was just really outgoing." - "She doesn't give me a good feeling"
"She's my gf, she's supposed to give me a good feeling! - "Did they shave your head before they tried to hang you?"
No.
"Then why the fuck are you bald?"
Delhi Belly was actually fun. Not the greatest, but it served it's purpose and entertained me. It was funnier than I thought it'd be and being a bollywood production, of course this film features a song and dance number.
Bollywood. You come for the movie, but admit it. You stay for the dance sequences.
Out of Ten? 6.5
Violence? Yes
Explosions? No
Nudity? No...Unfortunately






0 comments:
Post a Comment