In 4 years time the competition that will decide who the next Queen shall be will start. The strongest warrior will continue to rule the country according to tradition and expand it. The contestants need only be older than 12 years. They need not be human, intelligent or even of that country. The rules for the tournament are simple: murder is allowed. Any weapon can be chosen. The winner is decided when one of the participants flees or can't move anymore. Such event is broadcasted trough a crystal sphere by the court's magic teacher to all population to see and enjoy.
Queen's Blade is an anime where scantily clad female warriors battle each other for the right to be Queen. Of what? Who cares? It doesn't matter.
This anime features:
- Sword Fighting
- Titty
- Mud/oil wrestling
- Titty
- Angels
- Titty
- Thongs
- A Boston Crab
Blatant nudity aside, the story/plot is actually pretty good. And I'm definitely not upset about the nudity. The fights are well done and the story is easy to follow. Then again, what's so hard to understand about women fighting and exposed breasts? After a few episodes, the series tends to drag a bit, but I found it funny that the characters get bent out of shape when they come across any one who doesn't wear underwear.
Violence? Yes
Explosions? Yes
Nudity? Umm, yeah. I guess there could be more...I guess.





LMFAO @ A Boston Crab
ReplyDelete