This character driven mockumentary chronicles six couples who plan on entering their dogs into the mayflower dog show. Dog owners and lovers both compete in and watch the dog show and it's both their dream and mission to take the blue ribbon this year.
For some reason, this film is on many people's film recommendation list. While I won't say that it flat out sucked, I will say that I will never recommended this movie to people who aren't into dogs or aren't into competing in dog shows. Halfway through the film I realized that I was watching it just to watch it, and then i started to watch it just to get it over with.
Through everything, this much is clear: Fred Willard saves this film.
I figure that if i was involved in the wonderful world of dogs, I'd like the film better, But fuck it, I'm not.
Out of Ten? 5
Violence? No
Explosions? Of...Joy...?
Nudity? No






0 comments:
Post a Comment