After contracting polio from a werewolf bite, FDR won't stop at single-handedly ending the Great Depression and prohibition. With the help of a team of historic figures, he must claim victory in World War II by defeating an army of Nazi werewolves.
Did you know that Werewolves can infect people with polio? FDR did, and he killed one anyway, but not before being bitten on the leg. But it's okay though, because as he is quick to remind you, his cock still works. Did you know that the Axis of Evil (Germany, Italy, and Japan) were werewolves with a plan to take over the world with their kind? Well that'd be our fate if it wasn't for old FDR.
Drinking. Smoking. Straight West Coasting. FDR was a badass.
Hot on the heels of that Vampire hunting president is the tale of another badass statesman, Franklin Roosevelt. I would have much preferred Teddy but then we wouldn't have gotten to experience that awesome machine gun wheelchair, The Delano 2000.
I actually liked this film. Understand that I don't plan on buying The DVD, but I enjoyed it none the less. I'm entertained by simple jokes and low brow humor and this film had it all. Polio jokes, people shitting in vases, Werewolf Hitler AND Deon Richmond (who is awesome.) Plus it looked liked they had fun filming this. That's always bodes well for films like this.
It just worked. For me. You may not like it and I can't blame you. I was entertained, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Out of Ten? 7.5
Violence? Yes
Explosions? Yes
Nudity? Yes. Because why not? His cock still worked.






0 comments:
Post a Comment