On the suggestion of a coworker (not to mention with a little competitive prodding on her part), I've recently joined icheckmovies.com and I figure it would be a good thing to integrate it into this blog. For those unaware, icheckmovies is an online database which allows you to keep track of every movie and or TV show you've ever seen. They have official lists of certain movies and you can earn awards for completing a list. (It should be known that I have problems with "greatest movies" lists. The bulk of the films on them are crap because people like crap. The others are just too old, but I figure this should be fun. I've always wanted to know how many movies I've seen.)
Going forward, I do not aim to go out of my way to watch any of the "most liked" films but if I come across them, I'll watch and, indicate that it's a listed movie in the review. I figure this should (at the least) offer some diversity to the site and give you guys a break from all the crappy B-Movies I've subjected you to over the past two years.
You can catch me on there as MoviEALD.
*you can read her stuff over here. There are some good day in the life stuff and observations, and above all else, it is entertaining.
Go. Go now!
Oh, expect a site redesign sometime in the near future.





Thanks for the shout out. :)
ReplyDelete