An unlikely bond forms between 21yr old Jane and 85yr old Sadie when they cross paths at a garage sale. Seeking to spruce up her room, Jane hits yard sales and picks up a few items. One of those items is a thermos that she plans to turn into a vase. When cleaning it out she finds stacks of bills and nearly immediately goes on a shopping spree.
Feeling guilty though, (after buying her own shit of course) she attempts to return it, and trying to gauge whether or not she should give the money back, she tries to hang out with the woman to get a feel for her situation. They eventually get closer as the days go on, but then, drama as they prepare for a trip to Paris.
Starlet is like a feel good story. Somewhat. As far as a story about an adult film star who finds about 10k I'm a thermos at a yard sale then befriends the owner out of guilt and eventually develops a legit friendship and has that sacrificed by a former friend on some high school shit then has a falling out with the old woman as a result and eventually reconciles can be.
The film came with the promise of explicit content and I loves me some explicit content. (Heh) So I watched it specifically for the explicit content and stayed for a pretty decent story. The explicit content occurred at the half way point and it wasn't very explicit either. (Or maybe I'm just a freak?) Also I think I just like to type explicit content. Explicit content. The movie was alright though, but the ending completely threw me off. I hate endings that are open to interpretation. That's such bullshit and you will always lose major points for that.
Violence? No
Explosions? No
Nudity? Porn star sex doubles
Explosions? No
Nudity? Porn star sex doubles







I like the way you described it and would like to see more from you. Star Drama
ReplyDelete