As the result of a childhood wish, John Bennett's teddy bear, Ted, came to life and has been by John's side ever since - a friendship that's tested when Lori, John's girlfriend of four years, wants more from their relationship.
After making a wish, a young boy awakens the next night to find that his stuffed bear is now alive. They make a pact and vow to be best friends forever. Nearly thirty years later the two are still inseparable, Much to the chagrin of Mila Kunis who feels that he can never grow up if he is always hanging with his teddy bear.
Ted is essentially the story of a man, his teddy bear and the woman and creepy family that almost comes between them. What happens when you are still holding onto a piece of your childhood as a full grown adult?
Ted is a though movie to write about. I'm really not trying to hype it up, but, it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. It was Almost like a live action family guy. A movie about Stewie and Rupert complete with throwaway gags but with the right amount of action/drama to sell it as a solid picture.
Seth MacFarlane is a funny guy and he knows his audience. But I think with Ted he's finally crafted a film that can reach a larger audience and has finally redeemed himself for The Winner.
Out of Ten? 10
Violence? Mild
Explosions? No
Nudity? Titty






it's funny, has its moments but it ain't no fuckin 10!
ReplyDeleteare you kidding me flix?
a 7 at best
I don't totally disagree with you, but I'm not really changing it either. This rating comes with a side of bias. It happens.
ReplyDeleteIt was a live action Family Guy. If you don't watch that show/enjoy the humor, you won't find this film as funny.