A sleepy country town is overrun with venomous spiders and it's up to one eccentric exterminator and the town doctor (who is extremely afraid of spiders) to stop them.
South American killer spider hitches a lift to the US in a coffin and starts to breed and kill.
I liked Arachnophobia when I first saw it, and I realized that it is still a good movie after re-watching it this weekend. Jeff Daniels and John Goodman pretty much own this movie but the real stars are the spiders of course. Those mutherfuckers were everywhere. Shit, even the second researcher, -who saw the Spider Boss- high tailed it. He never even came back to finish the movie.
I don't blame him.
Gimme a hug, babyyy!!!
Billed as the first "thrill-omedy," Arachnophobia is a solid film that holds up even after 20+ years. You should all have seen this classic buy now, but if you haven't, grab some people and some beer and make it a night.
Violence? No
Explosions? No
Nudity? No








0 comments:
Post a Comment