The tough teen inmates of a juvenile institution are dropped in a dense forest in a small British island, where they're expected to learn how to work as a team after a fellow prisoners death. But their backwoods rehabilitation hits a snag when they realize they are being hunted and they have to fight for survival.
In a male youth detention center, two kids are relentlessly bullied. After one takes their life, the boys are sent to a remote location known as "the island" to be taught a lesson in team building and compassion. Once on the island, they see signs that they may not be alone and soon find another youth group, this time female.
After a dead hobo is found, the two groups work together to contact the authorities, but when the kids start to disappear and the male leader takes a few arrows to the torso, leaving the island doesn't seem possible. With the adults out of the way, the kids are being hunted and are left in the woods to fend for themselves.
What The Fuck??!!!
Wilderness is long and gets kinda boring fairly quickly. It is surprisingly gory, but that's about all it has going for it. As The kids are picked off one by one, there's no need to look for the who and why, because they've been telling you all along.
Out of Ten? 4.5
Violence? Yes
Explosions? No
Nudity? No






what the fuck is right. I could never watch this.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the layout - so much new!!!
Ya, I jazzed up the layout a bit. Still touching it up here and there.
ReplyDeleteAs for the movie:
I thought I would be watching a flick with some type of killer animal. I guess technically I was as Wilderness had the most dangerous animal of all...man.