I Didn't Ask For It, I Don't Need It, But If It Doesn't Work, I'll Raise Hell







*Context: MS Lync is the corporate version of what you may know as Skype.

There's a problem with Lync. It isn't working for everyone up here. 

Okay, where.

Accounting

and it's down for everyone?

Yes.

Who specifically?

Well, me and Linda. So I guess that's just two people. Let me see if i can get anyone else with the issue. *Drops four more names*

Okay. Let me look into it and I'll call you back.

*30 minutes later*

Hey, can you sign into Lync?

Nope, still broken. 

Okay. Cancel the current sign in and retry

*silence*

How's it looking?

It's still trying to sign in. How do I cancel? Do I need to restart? 

No. Click cancel. Then click "sign in."

Usually it just starts with Windows. What is this for anyway? 

I'm sorry? What is Lync for?

Yes. I don't even know what it is.

*facepalm*

It is an instant messenger program. So in the chance that you need to reach someone but don't want to call or email, you can use Lync.

I don't even think any of us use it. 



Okay. I'll call you back. Thanks.


----------------------------------------------

The lesson here is that some people exist purely to waste your time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Action (231) horror (179) 3-Star (178) thriller (143) comedy (132) International (109) 2-Star (103) Drama (98) Sucks (96) Sci-Fi (80) 4-Star (78) Crime (72) Supernatural (62) Animated (58) Adaptation (52) original (47) Awesome (43) Dark Comedy (42) Cult Fave (41) Karate (38) Art (37) Teens (37) 1-Star (36) TV (36) gun play (35) Mystery (34) fantasy (34) 5-Star (33) Girl Power (32) independent (31) Killer Animals (29) Listed (29) Asia (28) Revenge (28) Subway (28) infected (26) BadAss (23) B-Movie (19) Creepy Kid (18) Support (18) Grindhouse (17) Swords (17) thoughts (17) Adventure (16) Found Footage (16) Romance (16) documentary (16) Ensemble (15) Police (15) Remake (15) BBC (14) Japan (13) Marvel (13) Aliens (12) China (12) True-ish (12) Vampires (12) War (12) DC (11) Holiday (11) Reality (11) lists (11) BLOG (10) British (10) Hitmen (10) Korea (10) Retro (10) Director (8) History (8) Monsters (8) Ninja (8) Future (7) Jail (7) Message (7) Mobsters (7) Musical (7) Spain (7) Sports (7) anthology (7) rant (7) Englund (6) Spy (6) Western (6) Bollywood (5) Live Blog (5) Parody (5) Disaster (4) Family (4) France (4) LGBTQ (4) Mila Kunis (4) Mockumentary (4) Thailand (4) biography (4) germany (4) mythology (4) subtitles (4) Chile (3) Douchestache (3) Fighting (3) Party (3) Politics (3) Sweden (3) Tasty (3) Africa (2) Australia (2) Dance (2) Food (2) Indonesia (2) Mexico (2) Noir (2) Philippines (2) Quick Hits (2) Travel (2) Werewolves (2) Brazil (1) Canada (1) Dutch (1) Finland (1) Gynmastics (1) Ireland (1) Netherlands (1) New Zealand (1) Road Trip (1) Russia (1) cooking (1) serbia (1) witches (1) wrestling (1)