So I was on the train the other day…
…and I hear this woman yelling. She’s screaming at someone telling them to “Shut the fuck up” and something along the lines of “Who do you think you are?” I had the music going so I didn’t notice at first, but when I heard, “I’ll fuck you up” along with more screaming, I turned to see who she could be yelling at and it turned out to be a little boy. Seriously, a small child who could not have been older than 5. She continued laying into this child without mercy and at one point, she even called him an asshole and made sure that he was aware that it was she who was the parent, and not him.
Honestly, it was crazy, and by the time the whole scene had ended, one man summed up the event with a shrug and said, “Some people just shouldn’t be parents.”
It is kinda hard to disagree with that.




0 comments:
Post a Comment