Finger Lickin' Clean



So I was on the train the other day...


...and eventually a woman gets on with her two children, one of whom sits next to me and finishes her fries. She doesn't have a napkin so she begins to lick. Her fingers. Clean. I mean she really got in there, front, back, in between. There were no part of her fingers that hadn't be licked.  It was 100% gross and I could not take my eyes off of this gross little girl. My face was a good mixture of "contempt" and "You Nasty Bastard!"

No exaggeration, it really looked something like this...

After what felt like 5 minutes, I realized that I was staring at that little girl like I wanted to fight her and I had to turn away, lest her big 'ol bad momma noticed. I don't think anyone else saw what happened, but since then, I always carry napkins. Just in case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Action (231) horror (179) 3-Star (178) thriller (143) comedy (132) International (109) 2-Star (103) Drama (98) Sucks (96) Sci-Fi (80) 4-Star (78) Crime (72) Supernatural (62) Animated (58) Adaptation (52) original (47) Awesome (43) Dark Comedy (42) Cult Fave (41) Karate (38) Art (37) Teens (37) 1-Star (36) TV (36) gun play (35) Mystery (34) fantasy (34) 5-Star (33) Girl Power (32) independent (31) Killer Animals (29) Listed (29) Asia (28) Revenge (28) Subway (28) infected (26) BadAss (23) B-Movie (19) Creepy Kid (18) Support (18) Grindhouse (17) Swords (17) thoughts (17) Adventure (16) Found Footage (16) Romance (16) documentary (16) Ensemble (15) Police (15) Remake (15) BBC (14) Japan (13) Marvel (13) Aliens (12) China (12) True-ish (12) Vampires (12) War (12) DC (11) Holiday (11) Reality (11) lists (11) BLOG (10) British (10) Hitmen (10) Korea (10) Retro (10) Director (8) History (8) Monsters (8) Ninja (8) Future (7) Jail (7) Message (7) Mobsters (7) Musical (7) Spain (7) Sports (7) anthology (7) rant (7) Englund (6) Spy (6) Western (6) Bollywood (5) Live Blog (5) Parody (5) Disaster (4) Family (4) France (4) LGBTQ (4) Mila Kunis (4) Mockumentary (4) Thailand (4) biography (4) germany (4) mythology (4) subtitles (4) Chile (3) Douchestache (3) Fighting (3) Party (3) Politics (3) Sweden (3) Tasty (3) Africa (2) Australia (2) Dance (2) Food (2) Indonesia (2) Mexico (2) Noir (2) Philippines (2) Quick Hits (2) Travel (2) Werewolves (2) Brazil (1) Canada (1) Dutch (1) Finland (1) Gynmastics (1) Ireland (1) Netherlands (1) New Zealand (1) Road Trip (1) Russia (1) cooking (1) serbia (1) witches (1) wrestling (1)