So I was on the train the other day...
...and
at 14th St. I entered one of the hottest train cars imaginable. Hot
cars occasionally happen, as air conditioners usually break down. That
day however, was ridiculous and It seems I was the only one
bothered by it.
As
I entered the car, I saw maybe 8 people. I thought the first thing
everyone does, "ooh seats!" After the doors closed it hit me. Hot car.
"Damn it!" I said aloud, "Why is this car so hot, and why are you all
just
sitting in it?" when I looked around, I saw a few people
talking in a corner and one fat dude drowning in a pool of his sweat.
They looked at me like I was crazy. The fat dude looks up at me,
wipes his brow and says, "yeah it is kinda hot." At that moment, I took
one last look at everyone in the car, shook my head, and got off at the
next stop.
The Hot Box
Cool 'em off boys. Its hot in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Action
(231)
horror
(179)
3-Star
(178)
thriller
(143)
comedy
(132)
International
(109)
2-Star
(103)
Drama
(98)
Sucks
(96)
Sci-Fi
(80)
4-Star
(78)
Crime
(72)
Supernatural
(62)
Animated
(58)
Adaptation
(52)
original
(47)
Awesome
(43)
Dark Comedy
(42)
Cult Fave
(41)
Karate
(38)
Art
(37)
Teens
(37)
1-Star
(36)
TV
(36)
gun play
(35)
Mystery
(34)
fantasy
(34)
5-Star
(33)
Girl Power
(32)
independent
(31)
Killer Animals
(29)
Listed
(29)
Asia
(28)
Revenge
(28)
Subway
(28)
infected
(26)
BadAss
(23)
B-Movie
(19)
Creepy Kid
(18)
Support
(18)
Grindhouse
(17)
Swords
(17)
thoughts
(17)
Adventure
(16)
Found Footage
(16)
Romance
(16)
documentary
(16)
Ensemble
(15)
Police
(15)
Remake
(15)
BBC
(14)
Japan
(13)
Marvel
(13)
Aliens
(12)
China
(12)
True-ish
(12)
Vampires
(12)
War
(12)
DC
(11)
Holiday
(11)
Reality
(11)
lists
(11)
BLOG
(10)
British
(10)
Hitmen
(10)
Korea
(10)
Retro
(10)
Director
(8)
History
(8)
Monsters
(8)
Ninja
(8)
Future
(7)
Jail
(7)
Message
(7)
Mobsters
(7)
Musical
(7)
Spain
(7)
Sports
(7)
anthology
(7)
rant
(7)
Englund
(6)
Spy
(6)
Western
(6)
Bollywood
(5)
Live Blog
(5)
Parody
(5)
Disaster
(4)
Family
(4)
France
(4)
LGBTQ
(4)
Mila Kunis
(4)
Mockumentary
(4)
Thailand
(4)
biography
(4)
germany
(4)
mythology
(4)
subtitles
(4)
Chile
(3)
Douchestache
(3)
Fighting
(3)
Party
(3)
Politics
(3)
Sweden
(3)
Tasty
(3)
Africa
(2)
Australia
(2)
Dance
(2)
Food
(2)
Indonesia
(2)
Mexico
(2)
Noir
(2)
Philippines
(2)
Quick Hits
(2)
Travel
(2)
Werewolves
(2)
Brazil
(1)
Canada
(1)
Dutch
(1)
Finland
(1)
Gynmastics
(1)
Ireland
(1)
Netherlands
(1)
New Zealand
(1)
Road Trip
(1)
Russia
(1)
cooking
(1)
serbia
(1)
witches
(1)
wrestling
(1)





0 comments:
Post a Comment