Context: Intending to rid the office of the curse of the dreaded Blackberry, we have enacted a Bring Your Own Device policy at the job.
Hey, did we get the blackberry's from Harriet and Jacob?
Yeah
Well, they haven't activated the product
*shrug*
Oh okay.
Jacob just bought a new phone and it's a Droid 2 and Harriet's phone is right there
*groan*
Seriously, It's a Droid 2 with Droid 2.2 OS
*Louder Groan*
So she's still trying to figure it out. As for Harriet, IDK what she's waiting for.
*10 minutes later, Harriet calls*
Hey, I'm having trouble with the BYOD stuff. I'm not getting any emails or RSA
Okay, so you set up Good and you're stuck at the RSA?
Good?
The Good email service?
*silence*
Okay, let's back up.
You filled out the BYOD form and turned in your BB, correct?
Yes
Did you send those emails to your personal accounts?
No.
Ah. Okay, so you never set it up. I got it. Let me help you with that...




0 comments:
Post a Comment