The Big Bang



So I was on the train the other day...

...idling, when a very tall man entered the train car. He went for a side seat, didn't notice the pole overhead, and banged into it. From where I sat, not only was I able to hear the impact, but I was also able to see the result. Basically, the pole was not going to give, so his head did and quickly. Afterwards, he sat down as if nothing happened.

I began to stifle a laugh and when I looked up, I noticed that the dude who sat across from me was just staring at me, basically daring me to laugh. I pulled out a book to try to cover my face, but that made things more obvious when I realized I was "reading" upside down. I laughed harder after that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Action (231) horror (179) 3-Star (178) thriller (143) comedy (132) International (109) 2-Star (103) Drama (98) Sucks (96) Sci-Fi (80) 4-Star (78) Crime (72) Supernatural (62) Animated (58) Adaptation (52) original (47) Awesome (43) Dark Comedy (42) Cult Fave (41) Karate (38) Art (37) Teens (37) 1-Star (36) TV (36) gun play (35) Mystery (34) fantasy (34) 5-Star (33) Girl Power (32) independent (31) Killer Animals (29) Listed (29) Asia (28) Revenge (28) Subway (28) infected (26) BadAss (23) B-Movie (19) Creepy Kid (18) Support (18) Grindhouse (17) Swords (17) thoughts (17) Adventure (16) Found Footage (16) Romance (16) documentary (16) Ensemble (15) Police (15) Remake (15) BBC (14) Japan (13) Marvel (13) Aliens (12) China (12) True-ish (12) Vampires (12) War (12) DC (11) Holiday (11) Reality (11) lists (11) BLOG (10) British (10) Hitmen (10) Korea (10) Retro (10) Director (8) History (8) Monsters (8) Ninja (8) Future (7) Jail (7) Message (7) Mobsters (7) Musical (7) Spain (7) Sports (7) anthology (7) rant (7) Englund (6) Spy (6) Western (6) Bollywood (5) Live Blog (5) Parody (5) Disaster (4) Family (4) France (4) LGBTQ (4) Mila Kunis (4) Mockumentary (4) Thailand (4) biography (4) germany (4) mythology (4) subtitles (4) Chile (3) Douchestache (3) Fighting (3) Party (3) Politics (3) Sweden (3) Tasty (3) Africa (2) Australia (2) Dance (2) Food (2) Indonesia (2) Mexico (2) Noir (2) Philippines (2) Quick Hits (2) Travel (2) Werewolves (2) Brazil (1) Canada (1) Dutch (1) Finland (1) Gynmastics (1) Ireland (1) Netherlands (1) New Zealand (1) Road Trip (1) Russia (1) cooking (1) serbia (1) witches (1) wrestling (1)