(via)
A 2006 film starring Justin Timberlake, Bruce Willis and Emile Hirsch(Speed Racer)
A drama based on the life of Jesse James Hollywood, a drug dealer who became one of the youngest men ever to be on the FBI's most wanted list.
- via (IMDB)
I'll be the first to tell you that I don't like Justin Timberlake, but honestly, I dug his performance in this flick. However, I didn't believe for a second that Emile "Speed Racer" Hirsch, -the same guy that did the girl next door- could play a convincing badass drug lord, and he couldn't. The appearance of Bruce Willis lent some creditability to this flick.
I'd say give Alpha Dog a shot. It is decent, captivating and It was based on a true story. After watching, it made me want to look up information on what actually happened in reality. It's good lazy Sunday viewing.
The end is a bit sad though, so watch with women and have tissues.
Out of Ten? 6.5
Violence? Yes.
Explosions? No.
Nudity? Olivia Wilde provides the goods.





0 comments:
Post a Comment