A hideously scarred and mentally unstable scientist seeks revenge against the crooks who made him like that.
A scientist working on a new skin prototype, gets attacked by thugs looking for a document that proves government bribery and corruption. At the hospital it is explained that his nerves have been severed and he no longer feels pain but is capable of super strength and mental instability. So, what's a burned and disfigured scientist to do? Why use his new "abilities" to hunt down and kill those that did this to him and although The new skin only lasts for 100 minutes, he uses the technology to imitate and take out his enemies.
Darkman is like an emo bruce banner. All the rage, none of the muscle.
Played by Liam "I have a particular set of skills..." Neeson, Darkman -while not a complete badass- wears a nifty trench + fedora ensemble. I may do darkman for Halloween. I doubt that anyone will get the reference.
Bonus Trivia: Darkman was a completely original character created by Sam Raimi so that he could direct a super hero film.
Out of Ten? 7
Violence? Yes
Explosions? Yes
Nudity? No






LMFAO @ Liam "I have a particular set of skills..." Neeson
ReplyDelete