Horror and Revenge drive this thriller set in the sex and human trafficking underbelly of a nightmarish city where spinal fluid has become the drug of choice...with frightening consequences.
A Federal agent is sent to prison after a human trafficking deal goes awry. After her brother is killed by the Drug Lord, Marcos, she is released for two days of revenge. Marcos' gang is manufacturing a synthetic drug using spinal fluid. He's looking to recreate a ritualistic formula that would render him practically immortal.
This movie sucked so I'm going to jump to the end:
She succeeds in killing him by overdosing him w his drug.
Moving on...
There are multiple prison rape scenes and I guess they were trying to show what she had been through or what was in store for her so we could understand why she never returned to jail at the end of the two days, but outside of the obvious "don't go to jail or this could be you" heavy handed message they were trying to get across, The significance of the rape scenes is never discussed.
However, I can appreciate that they put down a mattress before each rapin'. (Considerate rapists are considerate.)
Out of Ten? 4
Violence? YesExclusions? No
Nudity? Yes





Gotta love any situation where you can use awry!...I love that word.
ReplyDeleteAnd LMMFAO @ "However, I can appreciate that they put down a mattress before each rapin'. (Considerate rapists are considerate.)"