At the exclusive Crestview Academy, six students serving Saturday detention begin falling prey to a series of gruesome "accidents" at the school.
Six students, (the blonde, the rebel, the outsider, the token, the awkward nerd, the nerdy rich girl) are all serving detention for various offenses. The Outsider claims that the library has been haunted since the school took over Indian land and demolished it to build the library. She finally convinces them to have a seance and they place a bell there for the spirit to ring. It's all fun and games until it rings. Then shit gets real.
Ooh, just look at how bad those kids are. Those Hooligans!
Bad Kids go to Hell is the type of film that takes a few turns on it's way from A to B. Surprisingly, this actually helped. The story had to stay tight to pull that off and all loose ends were tied. I didn't really know what to expect as I went in blind. But after seeing the intro, I got hooked. Be warned though, there is some bullshit in the end, that had to happen for the ending to make sense, But it was really some bullshit.
Although it starts slow Bad Kids is a surprisingly entertaining film. I laughed fairly often, but it outright drags in some parts. If you like horror comedies, you may find this interesting.
Violence? Yes
Explosions? No
Nudity? Yes






0 comments:
Post a Comment