An elite military unit comprised of special operatives known as G.I. Joe, operating out of The Pit, takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer.
I actually watched this crap and the only thing in noticed rising was my rage. (Hey Ladies... ;-))
Snake eyes and Storm Shadow are clearly the best parts and characters of the film. [Because Ninjas are always fucking awesome. and it takes a lot to make them lame (I'm looking at you American Ninja...)] The entire movie had this cheesy B-Movie feel. Channing (All over your) Tatum, the Armored suits, the reveal of the "Cobra Commander," all of that was the lame icing on this turd cake.
Seriously, what did it really establish besides shitting on a beloved piece of our childhood and spitting in the face of basic physical science? For Fuck's Sake, They had a secret ice base that somehow sank into the ocean!
This movie was beyond crap.
Violence? Yes
Explosions? Yes
Nudity? No






0 comments:
Post a Comment