Lara Croft is on a quest to save Pandora's box.
The Tomb Raider movie franchise was basically an excuse for Jolie to hold guns and be what nerds would consider sexy for about an hour and a half. The plot has her searching for "Pandora's Box," because she's a treasure hunter who doesn't want it to fall in the wrong hands.
Angelina is badass as Lara Croft. That I can't deny. The movie itself however, isn't that good. At all. I wasn't expecting it to be awesome because it was a sequel to a previously crappy film, but shit, I what I got was barely better than Blood Rayne. (Strong statement, I know) A Pre-Spartan Gerard Butler co-stars if you're interested, but I'd say watch only if you'd like to suffer through another bad video game movie or if you have a Jolie + water fetish.







0 comments:
Post a Comment