Years after a plague kills most of humanity and transforms the rest into monsters, the sole survivor in New York City struggles valiantly to find a cure.
I feel like I should write more about this movie. But you know something? Fuck this movie!
It sucked so hard the first time i watched. But I thought, "everyone loved it, it really can't be that bad. you're being biased." So I watched it again, and I couldn't believe how much it actually did suck. I think people got caught up in the visuals.
These are the questions I have for lovers of this movie:
- Why/how is Will Smith's character a scientist?
- Why is it that he's the only one who can stop it?
- If he really was that valuable, why would anyone leave him there by himself?
- Was there really just one single solitary lion roaming New York City?
This movie sucked so hard, but everyone was so busy sucking Will to notice.
I'm so over it.
Violence? Yes
Explosions? Yes
Nudity? No







Saw it. Watched it. Hated the ending.
ReplyDelete