This collection cherry-picks trailers, forgotten scenes and poster art from 47 gooey oldies, including Bay of Blood and The Blood Spattered Bride.
Previews From Hell is the type of film that only works if you consider yourself a film buff and or if you like old school exploitation horror flicks. It's actually pretty straightforward. Trailers, clips and nothing more. You knew what you're getting into the minute you watch this film. Look at it as a way to be introduced to a lot of the older exploitation and cult flicks of the horror genre.
The original trailers for Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Night of the Living Dead. Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS and The Last House on the Left are included and while I hadn't heard of a lot of the other films, I can't say that I'm not interested. Blood Gore tits. They have it all. And that's all I want. Plus as I've mentioned somewhere else on this blog, I like to know where these films cane from; a bit of the history and culture.
Violence? Yes
Explosions? Eh
Nudity? Yes
Explosions? Eh
Nudity? Yes









0 comments:
Post a Comment