So I was on the train the other day...
...and a hobo
gets on and stands opposite where I'm sitting as I'm seated next to
this attractive girl. She had knocked out and I started to do the
same, but just then, I looked up at the hobo and I noticed five things:
1) A tear in his pants.
2) The tear was from his pockets to his crotch.
3) His hands were in his pockets.
4) They were moving.
5) Shit just got real.
Before I spazzed completely, I realized (and was secretly hoping) that he was after the girl next to me. [I mean, it's flattering and all, but no thanks.]
I tried to wake her but she just became annoyed. What could I do? I
figured that if I blatantly pointed at that hobo's dick, he would have
blown his load at that exact moment, probably on my finger, and I was
not having that. I tried to wake her again, but no dice as she wasn't
having any of that. I was guessing that this is how the religious must
feel, because she flat out refused salvation.
My
stop was next and thankfully, I got off before he did. I can't say the
same for her though. Fortunately, She was wearing leather. Should rub
right out.
Rude Awakening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Action
(231)
horror
(179)
3-Star
(178)
thriller
(143)
comedy
(132)
International
(109)
2-Star
(103)
Drama
(98)
Sucks
(96)
Sci-Fi
(80)
4-Star
(78)
Crime
(72)
Supernatural
(62)
Animated
(58)
Adaptation
(52)
original
(47)
Awesome
(43)
Dark Comedy
(42)
Cult Fave
(41)
Karate
(38)
Art
(37)
Teens
(37)
1-Star
(36)
TV
(36)
gun play
(35)
Mystery
(34)
fantasy
(34)
5-Star
(33)
Girl Power
(32)
independent
(31)
Killer Animals
(29)
Listed
(29)
Asia
(28)
Revenge
(28)
Subway
(28)
infected
(26)
BadAss
(23)
B-Movie
(19)
Creepy Kid
(18)
Support
(18)
Grindhouse
(17)
Swords
(17)
thoughts
(17)
Adventure
(16)
Found Footage
(16)
Romance
(16)
documentary
(16)
Ensemble
(15)
Police
(15)
Remake
(15)
BBC
(14)
Japan
(13)
Marvel
(13)
Aliens
(12)
China
(12)
True-ish
(12)
Vampires
(12)
War
(12)
DC
(11)
Holiday
(11)
Reality
(11)
lists
(11)
BLOG
(10)
British
(10)
Hitmen
(10)
Korea
(10)
Retro
(10)
Director
(8)
History
(8)
Monsters
(8)
Ninja
(8)
Future
(7)
Jail
(7)
Message
(7)
Mobsters
(7)
Musical
(7)
Spain
(7)
Sports
(7)
anthology
(7)
rant
(7)
Englund
(6)
Spy
(6)
Western
(6)
Bollywood
(5)
Live Blog
(5)
Parody
(5)
Disaster
(4)
Family
(4)
France
(4)
LGBTQ
(4)
Mila Kunis
(4)
Mockumentary
(4)
Thailand
(4)
biography
(4)
germany
(4)
mythology
(4)
subtitles
(4)
Chile
(3)
Douchestache
(3)
Fighting
(3)
Party
(3)
Politics
(3)
Sweden
(3)
Tasty
(3)
Africa
(2)
Australia
(2)
Dance
(2)
Food
(2)
Indonesia
(2)
Mexico
(2)
Noir
(2)
Philippines
(2)
Quick Hits
(2)
Travel
(2)
Werewolves
(2)
Brazil
(1)
Canada
(1)
Dutch
(1)
Finland
(1)
Gynmastics
(1)
Ireland
(1)
Netherlands
(1)
New Zealand
(1)
Road Trip
(1)
Russia
(1)
cooking
(1)
serbia
(1)
witches
(1)
wrestling
(1)




0 comments:
Post a Comment