Kyle? Bert?
*Silence*
Steve? Larry?
Okay, so how can I help you?
Yeah, who am I talking to?
Did you need help?
Yes, who am I speaking to?
Do you have an issue you need help with?
Yes.
Then how can I help you?
Ugh, why are you so uptight?
Why don't you know my name?
I don't know. You all sound alike.
Oh, alright. So how can I help you?
I was working on a doc and I closed it w/o saving. Is there a way I can get it back?
Well, if you didn't save it, there's a very good chance that you lost your changes. What's the document #?
*going through motions*
Last saved version I have here is as of one week ago.
Well that sucks.
Yeah, sorry dude.
Okay, thank you.
Bye.
------------------------------------------------------
- This was a relatively small company. She is someone that I pretty much spoke to regularly due to the amount in which she'd call.
- Everyone else at that place could tell the difference between the IT guys. What makes you so different?
- You're mad at me b/c I'm not happy you don't know my name and you're calling me for help?
- Do you really think you deserve assistance?




You all sound alike... really? definitely not.
ReplyDeletePeople are ridiculous They say and do stupid shit like this then wonder why no one jumps to help them with their issues.
Delete