A young girl sent to live with her father and his new girlfriend discovers creatures in her new home who want to claim her as one of their own.
Check the trailer:
If I had watched this trailer, I might have know what I was walking into
If there was ever a "horror" movie that I would tell you not to watch, it would be this one. This movie flat out fucking sucked, and if I could retroactively get my money and/or time back, I would greatly appreciate it. I had such high hopes for this film. I avoided trailers because I didn't want to ruin it. I skipped all media referring to this film. And guillermo.del toro was attached. Until this, I thought he could do no wrong.
IDK. Maybe in time it'll become one of those so bad it's funny films, but until then it will sit near the bottom of my burn bin.
Out of Ten? 4
Violence? Yes
Explosions? No
Nudity? No






0 comments:
Post a Comment