This 4 part micro series details the history behind a few of the series more infamous characters: Arkadius, Crixus/Gargan twins, Barca and Theocules.
Sigh. Another day, another motion comic. This time, Spartacus gets the animated treatment. I think the series is awesome and one of the better ones I've seen. however it doesn't need a motion comic. But of all created, I think the best story was that of Barca. But only because he didn't get a great amount of screen time during the series. I didn't really care much for the other stories.
You can check them out for yourselves here. But don't say I didn't warn you about it's boringness.
Overall, Spartacus The Motion Comic bored me. Words can't express how happy I was that these episodes were so short.
Out of Ten? 5.
Motion comics tend to suck.
Violence? Yes
Explosions? No
Nudity? Implied
Blu-ray/DVD? Neither. Unless this comes in the box set our collector's edition? It is not worth it.





0 comments:
Post a Comment