Zombie Strippers - 2008

Two of my favorite things, nearly ruined forever.


In the not too distant future a secret government re-animation chemo-virus gets released into conservative Sartre, Nebraska and lands in an underground strip club. As the virus begins to spread, turning the strippers into "Super Zombie Strippers" the girls struggle with whether or not to conform to the new "fad" even if it means there's no turning back. - IMDB 

I remember sitting down to watch this flick..and I remember quickly skipping through it, because it was flat out terrible. I mean, watching Mind of Mencia followed by Dane Cook's Tourgasm, on repeat, may have been more entertaining. I couldn't bring myself to waste life on this movie. Maybe with friends and a lot of liquor this could be enjoyable? We'll see...I think I'll need a lot of liquor.

Moving on, but unfortunately related, this movie also stars Robert Englund.  I'm developing a theory: Robert Englund must owe someone some money. Either that or he has an expensive habit. Why else would he lend himself to this bullshit? Someone is either holding his family hostage, or they own a good amount of dirt on him. Or maybe he's lost his mind through the 9 Elm Street movies. I just can't see how anyone could read this script and think it was worth filming. I just can't figure it out. This just goes to show that there are two powerful motivators in Hollywood. Pussy and Money. (Three if you count cocaine.)

Fuck this! Let's kill the producer.

If you're that hard up for strippers, or zombies, check it out. But don't say that I didn't warn you. 
Out of Ten? 4

Violence? Yes
Explosions? Probably
Nudity? yes. 
Blu-Ray/DVD? Blu-ray offers crystal clear suckage. (I guess I mean that literally and figuratively.) Still doesn't mean you should buy this flick. 

2 comments:

  1. you what's sad is that i saw this on the Netflix instant watch and figured what the hell. thought it would be like zombieland but in a strip club. couldn't get passed the opening credits before i IMMEDIATELY turned it off and then got mad at myself for this dookie being on my "Recently Watched" list. all i could do was hang my head in shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I um, found another way to watch this film.
    I had to have watched a total of about 7min.

    I feel like I wasted bandwith that I'll never get back.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Action (231) horror (179) 3-Star (178) thriller (143) comedy (132) International (109) 2-Star (103) Drama (98) Sucks (96) Sci-Fi (80) 4-Star (78) Crime (72) Supernatural (62) Animated (58) Adaptation (52) original (47) Awesome (43) Dark Comedy (42) Cult Fave (41) Karate (38) Art (37) Teens (37) 1-Star (36) TV (36) gun play (35) Mystery (34) fantasy (34) 5-Star (33) Girl Power (32) independent (31) Killer Animals (29) Listed (29) Asia (28) Revenge (28) Subway (28) infected (26) BadAss (23) B-Movie (19) Creepy Kid (18) Support (18) Grindhouse (17) Swords (17) thoughts (17) Adventure (16) Found Footage (16) Romance (16) documentary (16) Ensemble (15) Police (15) Remake (15) BBC (14) Japan (13) Marvel (13) Aliens (12) China (12) True-ish (12) Vampires (12) War (12) DC (11) Holiday (11) Reality (11) lists (11) BLOG (10) British (10) Hitmen (10) Korea (10) Retro (10) Director (8) History (8) Monsters (8) Ninja (8) Future (7) Jail (7) Message (7) Mobsters (7) Musical (7) Spain (7) Sports (7) anthology (7) rant (7) Englund (6) Spy (6) Western (6) Bollywood (5) Live Blog (5) Parody (5) Disaster (4) Family (4) France (4) LGBTQ (4) Mila Kunis (4) Mockumentary (4) Thailand (4) biography (4) germany (4) mythology (4) subtitles (4) Chile (3) Douchestache (3) Fighting (3) Party (3) Politics (3) Sweden (3) Tasty (3) Africa (2) Australia (2) Dance (2) Food (2) Indonesia (2) Mexico (2) Noir (2) Philippines (2) Quick Hits (2) Travel (2) Werewolves (2) Brazil (1) Canada (1) Dutch (1) Finland (1) Gynmastics (1) Ireland (1) Netherlands (1) New Zealand (1) Road Trip (1) Russia (1) cooking (1) serbia (1) witches (1) wrestling (1)