An aging porn star agrees to participate in an "art film" in order to make a clean break from the business, only to discover that he has been drafted into making a pedophilia and necrophilia themed snuff film.
They say that a picture is worth 1000 words. And honestly, there are no words that could accurately describe this film and I don't even think that pictures can't do it. So I'm going with gifs. A Serbian film is wild, crazy, and all types of fucked up. These were my reactions while watching as told through the only person sassy enough to do so, Miss Jay Alexander:
I had heard that this film was crazy. So at first I was all:
Then I was like, I got this
Then it got bad:
Then it started to get out of hand:
And I'm all:
Then it got worse and I was like:
He finally has enough and sets out for revenge:
Then it gets bad, again:
I did it, I made it to the end:
So I thought. But there was more:
Then that last scene had me all:
By the end credits, I was like:
Seriously, I've seen a lot of shit. But I've never seen anything like this and I don't think I'll ever watch it again. This film is beyond rough. Watch at your own peril. Shit gets real, and shit gets wild.
Violence? Sexual
Explosions? Of sex
Nudity? All movie.






0 comments:
Post a Comment