When his girlfriend vanishes, an orchestra director despairs-- then gradually moves on. But questions about the disappearance linger.
The hidden face is essentially a tale of a "love test" gone wrong told through three different characters.
Adrian is an orchestra conductor who may or may not have been involved with one of his violinists. Belen, his girlfriend, becomes suspicious and takes <i>Cosmo's advice</i> and decides to "test" his love, by pretending to leave him. This backfires when he moves on with his life and begins to date Fabiana, assuming Belen is gone for good.
Initially I felt this way towards the characters:
I want to feel bad for Belen but she fucked up. This is why we tell people to not play games.
I do feel bad for Fabiana. She's an innocent who had no idea what she was getting into.
I do feel bad for Adrian. He's thinking that the love of his life abandoned him and he fell into another relationship. He has no idea what's going on.
By the end of the film however, the three different parts revealed the whole story and my perceptions were all fucked up. No one is was innocent as they seemed.
Pro- tip: don't play games or "test" your significant other. That shit will always backfire. (pic)
The Hidden Face is a solid flick. An international pseudo mystery with a solid story and good characters.
Violence? No
Explosions? No
Nudity? Spanish films are so sensual and so free with the nudity.







0 comments:
Post a Comment