In 1939, young Professor Bruttenholm destroyed Erzsebet Ondrushko, a female vampire who bathed in the blood of innocents to stay young. Now someone in upstate New York is trying to bring her back, and the elderly Professor Broom has decided to investigate it himself. He takes the top BPRD agents, Hellboy, Liz Sherman and Abe Sapien, who are more worried about his welfare than the return of any vampire.
I'm a fan of the Hellboy movies and I'm thrilled that this movie has the original cast, but for some reason, this film completely bored me. I had trouble staying awake. Had I known it would be that bad, I would have had a drink and live blogged it for my own amusement. But knowing me, I would have just got bored halfway through and quit.
I've already written more than I wanted to.
I'm done.
Violence? Yes
Explosions? Yes
Nudity? No






0 comments:
Post a Comment