The Crazies Motion Comic



The Crazies Motion Comic is something like a 4 part animated "prequel of sorts. Basically it is just a short stodgy anthology of people going crazy or rather the stories behind how they got as crazy as they were by the time you saw them in the film.

The final episode is a 15 min bloody gory free for all. Starts with a few citizens facing down the military. They then take down the infected, becoming infected themselves. They then take down the military, other infected and everyone else in their way.


Here's the trailer. I figure that if I had seen this earlier, I probably would have skipped this comic:



Maybe it its because I saw it so long after the film, but I kind of feel like this was a waste of my time. The Crazies Motion Comic is as violent and gory as the film and that's a good thing. But I don't feel like anything necessary was added. Do we need to know the stories of the infected? I've said it before and I'll say it again, not everything needs a back-story.


Out of ten? 4
If you're a true fan of the film you'd like this. Personally, I'm not. I saw this as an option, figured I was obligated since I saw the film.



Violence? Galore
Explosions? No
Nudity? No
Blu-ray/DVD? Neither. I wouldn't waste anymore time on this nonsense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Action (231) horror (179) 3-Star (178) thriller (143) comedy (132) International (109) 2-Star (103) Drama (98) Sucks (96) Sci-Fi (80) 4-Star (78) Crime (72) Supernatural (62) Animated (58) Adaptation (52) original (47) Awesome (43) Dark Comedy (42) Cult Fave (41) Karate (38) Art (37) Teens (37) 1-Star (36) TV (36) gun play (35) Mystery (34) fantasy (34) 5-Star (33) Girl Power (32) independent (31) Killer Animals (29) Listed (29) Asia (28) Revenge (28) Subway (28) infected (26) BadAss (23) B-Movie (19) Creepy Kid (18) Support (18) Grindhouse (17) Swords (17) thoughts (17) Adventure (16) Found Footage (16) Romance (16) documentary (16) Ensemble (15) Police (15) Remake (15) BBC (14) Japan (13) Marvel (13) Aliens (12) China (12) True-ish (12) Vampires (12) War (12) DC (11) Holiday (11) Reality (11) lists (11) BLOG (10) British (10) Hitmen (10) Korea (10) Retro (10) Director (8) History (8) Monsters (8) Ninja (8) Future (7) Jail (7) Message (7) Mobsters (7) Musical (7) Spain (7) Sports (7) anthology (7) rant (7) Englund (6) Spy (6) Western (6) Bollywood (5) Live Blog (5) Parody (5) Disaster (4) Family (4) France (4) LGBTQ (4) Mila Kunis (4) Mockumentary (4) Thailand (4) biography (4) germany (4) mythology (4) subtitles (4) Chile (3) Douchestache (3) Fighting (3) Party (3) Politics (3) Sweden (3) Tasty (3) Africa (2) Australia (2) Dance (2) Food (2) Indonesia (2) Mexico (2) Noir (2) Philippines (2) Quick Hits (2) Travel (2) Werewolves (2) Brazil (1) Canada (1) Dutch (1) Finland (1) Gynmastics (1) Ireland (1) Netherlands (1) New Zealand (1) Road Trip (1) Russia (1) cooking (1) serbia (1) witches (1) wrestling (1)