What started as a list of spillovers in 2010, became a full list in 2012 as the names piled up.
Krisitn Davis
I know she was on Sex and the City and I saw her in Couple's Retreat, yet I'm still not convinced she can actually act. So here she sits.
Dania Ramirez
Smoking hot latina. Can she act? Her run on Heroes was terrible, but most would blame the writing. But she was hot, so she gets a pass.
Olivia Wilde
The very (bi)sexual doctor thirteen on house. Set the world auzz with her lesbian sex scene. We need more. She's starred in the Tron remake, but that didn't really prove anything.
Nadine Velazquez
Played the stripperific Catalina, on My Name is Earl. Ensuring that every episode was spent in a bra and mini skirt. Could you ask for anything more? Probably, but why? I don't think I've seen her in any films, but she'd probably disappoint me anyway.
Amanda Bynes
I don't think anyone takes her seriously as an actress. But as a hottie, she's the real deal. Its either make or break with her, will she stay in the cookie cutter roles, or try to stretch her talent? Its up to her.
Mila Kunis
You know, I never watched her on That 70s show, but her hotness was understated there. The only thing that bugs me is that when she plays Meg Griffin on Family Guy, she's using her natural voice. That might make sex a little bit awkward.
Michelle Tractenberg
Harriet the Spy is all grown up. After appearing in Eurotrip and Buffy, the world woke up and realized her hotness. As for her acting ability...
Alissa Milano
Yet another former child actress turned adult hottie. She just landed a new sitcom on ABC and she created a clothing line for female sports fans.
Eva Longoria
I Appreciate her hotness, but disapprove of her lack of acting talent. She tried to parlay her role on Desperate Housewives into a movie career, and that has failed thus far. But at least she got an NBA player husband out of it.
Gabrielle Union
Both her turn on Flash Forward, and her alleged affair with Dwayne Wade has brought this hottie back into the spotlight. She dabbles in pro-athlete cock, which makes her unattainable for the bulk of us, but doesn't maker her any less hotter. When I see her in a drama or suspense flick, maybe she'll graduate from this list.
Christina Vidal
Hot hot hot and Lisa Vidal's younger sister. Unfortunately she hasn't had consistent work, so her talent can't be judged. Either way, I usually pay attention whenever she does appear.
Sofia Vergara
Hot, spicy, sexy latina. You can now catch her on ABCs Modern Family, however she was making waves in her home country of Columbia long before burning up the shores of the USA.
Roselyn Sanchez
After appearing in Rush Hour 2, Roselyn seemingly disappeared, but it turns out she had being hot on TV the whole time. We should all be more aware of her in the future.


















0 comments:
Post a Comment