A forensic detective and an insurance investigator trek to investigate a potential Darwin Award winner. From www.darwinawards.com: "Honoring those who improve the species...by accidentally removing themselves from it!" - via (IMDB)
Based on the real life stories of the people featured on the Darwin Awards website.
This movie is one of the few hidden gems currently available on Netflix. It was actually funnier than I thought it would be, plus Wynona Ryder is co-starring. Hello?...Umm, Yeah.
This may be one of those flicks that you can watch with your significant other and maybe even get some nookie, provided both of you find Darwin humor funny.
I can't accurately describe the movie, because I know it isn't for everyone. So just check the fucking trailer:
If it looks decent to you, give it a shot. Can't hurt.
I would definitely call this a hidden gem and lucky for you, The Darwin Awards is currently available on Netflix Instant Watch.
Out of Ten? 7
Violence? Self-Inflicted
Explosions? Few
Nudity? No
Blu-Ray/DVD? DVD. Nothing stands out enough to warrant a blu-ray purchase.





0 comments:
Post a Comment