Caveman's Valentine - 2001



A cave-dwelling man sets out to track down the killer of a homeless boy and bring him to justice.

Yes I watched this shitty movie. It took about 3 beers, but I finally crossed this shit off my list. With that being said, I'm not spending a minute "reviewing" this ridiculous film.

Here are five good reasons why:


1) Samuel Jackson plays Romulus, a homeless pianist.



2) Dude lives in a cave and is actually called Caveman.



3) Sam Jackson in dreads and fully bearded is ridiculous.


4) There's a sex scene?!


5) A homeless dude that has a relationship with the police?


6) It's called "The Caveman's Valentine." I mean, really.


Out of ten? Five 4.

I have repented, dear readers, and I've seen the light, through all it's dreaded and bearded foolishness.

Violence? Mild
Explosions? No
Nudity? Least they could do is throw us a titty, right?

2 comments:

  1. With the 5 (but really 6) reasons why not to "review" I think that a 5 out of 10 is waaaaaaaay too generous! Sam Jackson with with dreads alone brings the movie down to a 4 MAX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fact: the more I read your comment, the more I agree with it. I withdraw my argument and amend the final rating.

    Caveman's Valentine: 4.
    Fuck that beard.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Action (231) horror (179) 3-Star (178) thriller (143) comedy (132) International (109) 2-Star (103) Drama (98) Sucks (96) Sci-Fi (80) 4-Star (78) Crime (72) Supernatural (62) Animated (58) Adaptation (52) original (47) Awesome (43) Dark Comedy (42) Cult Fave (41) Karate (38) Art (37) Teens (37) 1-Star (36) TV (36) gun play (35) Mystery (34) fantasy (34) 5-Star (33) Girl Power (32) independent (31) Killer Animals (29) Listed (29) Asia (28) Revenge (28) Subway (28) infected (26) BadAss (23) B-Movie (19) Creepy Kid (18) Support (18) Grindhouse (17) Swords (17) thoughts (17) Adventure (16) Found Footage (16) Romance (16) documentary (16) Ensemble (15) Police (15) Remake (15) BBC (14) Japan (13) Marvel (13) Aliens (12) China (12) True-ish (12) Vampires (12) War (12) DC (11) Holiday (11) Reality (11) lists (11) BLOG (10) British (10) Hitmen (10) Korea (10) Retro (10) Director (8) History (8) Monsters (8) Ninja (8) Future (7) Jail (7) Message (7) Mobsters (7) Musical (7) Spain (7) Sports (7) anthology (7) rant (7) Englund (6) Spy (6) Western (6) Bollywood (5) Live Blog (5) Parody (5) Disaster (4) Family (4) France (4) LGBTQ (4) Mila Kunis (4) Mockumentary (4) Thailand (4) biography (4) germany (4) mythology (4) subtitles (4) Chile (3) Douchestache (3) Fighting (3) Party (3) Politics (3) Sweden (3) Tasty (3) Africa (2) Australia (2) Dance (2) Food (2) Indonesia (2) Mexico (2) Noir (2) Philippines (2) Quick Hits (2) Travel (2) Werewolves (2) Brazil (1) Canada (1) Dutch (1) Finland (1) Gynmastics (1) Ireland (1) Netherlands (1) New Zealand (1) Road Trip (1) Russia (1) cooking (1) serbia (1) witches (1) wrestling (1)