Jonathan Ecks, an FBI agent, realizes that he must join with his lifelong enemy, Agent Sever, a rogue DIA agent with whom he is in mortal combat, in order to defeat a common enemy. That enemy has developed a "micro-device" that can be injected into victims in order to kill them at will.
I'm not going to point out how much this movie sucked, that'd be me beating a dead horse, but I will say that it is a good film for testing out your surround sound capabilities. There is a lot of gunfire in this film, from both small and large guns and the ricochet of the bullets and the falling shells are a treat to home theater fans.
And now, for no other reason, here are pictures of Lucy Liu. Enjoy!
|
| |
Out of Ten? 5
Violence? Yes
Nudity? No
Explosions? Yes












Lucy Liu is easily on my top 5 all time list. Loves that woman!
ReplyDeletethis is a BS flick, flix. but LL is a darling! I'd marry that bitch even after she got fuckin gang-banged! been lovin dat for a long time now...and it aint stoppin now!!!
ReplyDeletefuckin 10!!!
You can't give the film a ten based on her hotness alone. Shit, that's the only reason I gave it a 5.
ReplyDeleteBallistic was pretty shitty. and that's me being polite.
flix, man, are you fuckin kidding me?!?
ReplyDeleteanything LL does deserves a fuckin 10.
she could produce my freckled-faced kids, even at the tender age of 80!
i luv dat sexy muthafuckin chinaman!
She's been in duds.
ReplyDeleteYour ratings scale may be a bit more lax than mine, but I can't ignore the fact that this movie was a turd. She was just the polish.