Eagle Eye - 2008



Jerry and Rachel are two strangers thrown together by a mysterious phone call from a woman they have never met. Threatening their lives and family, she pushes Jerry and Rachel into a series of increasingly dangerous situations, using the technology of everyday life to track and control their every move. - IMDB


You know something, once upon a time, I actually liked Shia Lebouf. I used to watch Even Stevens, I enjoyed Disturbia, and I thought he was a pretty funny dude. Then I saw Eagle Eye and then I said, "That's Enough Lebouf!"


If you can't tell by the look on his face and that stupid mustache he sports in the poster, Eagle Eye was pretty bad. I want to say that there were some redeeming qualities, but, I can't. Don't get me wrong, Its not the worst movie I've seen, --doesn't even crack the top 20-- but it was pretty bad and probably could have been much better. I suggest that you watch at your own peril.

Out of Ten? 5.5

Violence? Yes
Explosions? I spy with my little eye...many
Nudity? Nope.

2 comments:

  1. This is probably the worst movie I have seen in the past couple of years! Managed to get a free ticket to it and I can honestly say that is the one free thing I got that I was ungrateful for. 2 hours that I will never get back. -5.5 is more like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. To be honest, I can barely remember why I scored it as high as I did.

    Fuck this movie.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Action (231) horror (179) 3-Star (178) thriller (143) comedy (132) International (109) 2-Star (103) Drama (98) Sucks (96) Sci-Fi (80) 4-Star (78) Crime (72) Supernatural (62) Animated (58) Adaptation (52) original (47) Awesome (43) Dark Comedy (42) Cult Fave (41) Karate (38) Art (37) Teens (37) 1-Star (36) TV (36) gun play (35) Mystery (34) fantasy (34) 5-Star (33) Girl Power (32) independent (31) Killer Animals (29) Listed (29) Asia (28) Revenge (28) Subway (28) infected (26) BadAss (23) B-Movie (19) Creepy Kid (18) Support (18) Grindhouse (17) Swords (17) thoughts (17) Adventure (16) Found Footage (16) Romance (16) documentary (16) Ensemble (15) Police (15) Remake (15) BBC (14) Japan (13) Marvel (13) Aliens (12) China (12) True-ish (12) Vampires (12) War (12) DC (11) Holiday (11) Reality (11) lists (11) BLOG (10) British (10) Hitmen (10) Korea (10) Retro (10) Director (8) History (8) Monsters (8) Ninja (8) Future (7) Jail (7) Message (7) Mobsters (7) Musical (7) Spain (7) Sports (7) anthology (7) rant (7) Englund (6) Spy (6) Western (6) Bollywood (5) Live Blog (5) Parody (5) Disaster (4) Family (4) France (4) LGBTQ (4) Mila Kunis (4) Mockumentary (4) Thailand (4) biography (4) germany (4) mythology (4) subtitles (4) Chile (3) Douchestache (3) Fighting (3) Party (3) Politics (3) Sweden (3) Tasty (3) Africa (2) Australia (2) Dance (2) Food (2) Indonesia (2) Mexico (2) Noir (2) Philippines (2) Quick Hits (2) Travel (2) Werewolves (2) Brazil (1) Canada (1) Dutch (1) Finland (1) Gynmastics (1) Ireland (1) Netherlands (1) New Zealand (1) Road Trip (1) Russia (1) cooking (1) serbia (1) witches (1) wrestling (1)