Fifteen years after the horrific alien abduction of their friends at a Florida farm, four survivors face their enemy and seek revenge.
A group of guys are hunting some life-form in a forest. They somehow manage to catch it and transport it to their friend Wyatt's place. Wyatt is a paranoid recluse who keeps a well armored home in the case of an alien attack. They reveal to Wyatt that they've been hunting the aliens for revenge for years before they caught this one, but he tells them to return it because if they kill it, they will be fucked as it's friends will come for all of them. They intend to return the alien in the morning, but are forced to survive the night as they find out that it has reached out to its people and they're coming.
Shit gets real once E.T. gets off the table.
Altered was on the queue for a while, but I didn't really care much for watching it. I heard somewhere that it was good, so I figured that I might as well give it a shot, and I went in with low expectations. Holy shit was it good and much better than I anticipated. It's a goddamn redneck horror story that's tight, well acted, and more importantly, practical. (The characters acted as they ideally would have in their situation.) With a bigger budget, It probably would have been better but it did the most with what it had. I'd say it damn near knocked it out of the park. (For a low budget sci-fi flick).

Violence? Yes
Explosions? Yes
Nudity? No
Explosions? Yes
Nudity? No






0 comments:
Post a Comment