En route to an African resort, unsuspecting American tourists detour to Snake Island, where they come face to face with some scary fanged residents.
A group of tourists are on a boat ride in Africa. The crew makes a pit stop at a place called snake island where they attempt to retrieve their missing crewmen. A snake appears on the boat, and their fuel line is cut in a panic. Stranded on Snake Island, they're forced to hang out until they can get access to a new boat in the morning.
According to legend, it wasn't always an island, but a dam broke and it was formed in a flood. When people went to seeking refuge, they found that the snakes were there first killed anyone who stepped foot on the island. Everyone think it's an African urban legend until the snakes strike and they recognize that shit has indeed gotten real.
Line of the film:
"You think they'll be back?" Well with my experience in this genre, I'd say yes."
"You think they'll be back?" Well with my experience in this genre, I'd say yes."
Snake Island supposes that the snakes of the island have been killing off all humans to protect themselves. They tease the snakes early and often, -appearing here and there -but never really do anything but inconvenience everyone. They did kill a bit to thin the numbers, but the action picks up during the last 30 min of the film when they launch a full scale attack and trap survivors in a house.
Idk. I was in the mood for a bad film. Plus killing birds with stones, I get another killer animal movie to add to the list. Plus I think I saw a dude break a snakes neck. (Wha????) That's when I knew that this film had gone on longer than it needed.
Sidenote: You should know that there's a strip tease in this film for no good reason. It serves no purpose, but I will never not be happy for gratuitous nudity.
Violence? Hot snake on man action
Explosions? Of death by snake
Nudity? Hah. Oh yeah. Sexy ass snakes. All naked. Oh and some human titty, but who wants that?
Explosions? Of death by snake
Nudity? Hah. Oh yeah. Sexy ass snakes. All naked. Oh and some human titty, but who wants that?






0 comments:
Post a Comment