| Eye candy is a staple of every movie and even in a shitty movie, it is more than welcome. Sometimes though, it just seems like Hollywood quit, and decided to cast the pretty chick in order to collect more $$$. The philosophy is this: "Who cares what she says or how? As long as she's there, the $$$ will flow!" So 9 times out of 10, Hollywood will cast an "actress" who is not required to say more than a few lines here and there. To that end, I've put together a list of a few women who I feel are guaranteed to make a studio money with minimal to no acting skills required. **My criteria was this: Not only did she have to look good, she had to be someone who has gotten steady work. I'm sure I missed a few people, hit me up in the comments.**
***Photo Credits:*** Devon Aoki - Hey Stupid Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansen, Eva Mendes, Jennifer Lopez (Banners) - Top 100 Women Megan Fox - Kipram, Modom, ForbesAvenue, Xarj Jessica Alba - TrawBros, Rockband1999, Teemix, Yowazzup Eva Mendes - Topnews, Porhomme, Desktopexchange, Care2 Jennifer Lopez - Picsdigger, slumz.boxden.com, iamfan, hotoffpress Scarlett Johansson - Webpoori, blahblahblahscience, static.fameball.com, dietrichthrall |






























0 comments:
Post a Comment