Oh, Mighty IMDB, please, please lay that plot on me:
A young fighter named Kham must go to Australia to retrieve his stolen elephant. With the help of a Thai-born Australian detective, Kham must take on all comers, including a gang led by an evil woman and her two deadly bodyguards.Nice.
Watched it again recently, and I can't say that I remember all of the bath scenes, not that I'm complaining. With the excellent fight scenes its easy to forget everything else. Tony Jaa is incredible and I can see who/why he started to believe his own hype. Especially after that Incredible 4-min tracking shot.
The Protector is all about being pissed and wreaking havoc. He goes through the motions and dispatches the bad guys, but when he's pissed, its a whole different story. A pissed Tony Jaa = Maximum Carnage. Knees, elbows, elephant bones, vases, anything is a weapon.
The Infamous Tracking Shot:
How could you not enjoy that?
Violence? Yes. Muy Thai style.
Explosions? No
Nudity? No






0 comments:
Post a Comment