
Flicks' Quick Hits - Rapid fire reviews and thoughts on a few movies at once.
Featuring: S.W.A.T., 300, 30 Days of Night, & Office Space
| S.W.A.T. | |
| In real life and in some movies, when situations get out of hand, the S.W.A.T. team is called in. Shit gets real when they show up....But not in this movie. Sam Jackson is his usual self complete with yelling and badassery intact, but the movie just sucks. I want to blame Colin Farrell and LL Cool J, but the real culprit was the one-two punch of bad writing & direction. | |
| 300 | |
| 300 - watched this movie again recently, and I had forgotten how good it is. Shit gets real quickly, and 300 men nearly toppled an empire. Both the story and the visuals support each other and considering the current state of cinema, Flicks like these are relevant. | |
| 30 Days of Night | |
| This movie was balls out terrible and I remember at the time, giving it a 4/10. It upsets me to even discuss it here, so we'll move on. | |
Office Space | |
| One of my favorite movies of all time. I don't know if there is any movie that captured office life as perfectly as this movie. It has become a cult favorite and has a lasting legacy among those who "feel" this movie. | |








0 comments:
Post a Comment